Houston Truck Accident Attorneys
An 18-wheeler accident is a terrifying experience that can send shockwaves throughout your life and leave you feeling stranded. The injuries and auto damage caused by these semi-truck accidents are among the worst possible.
Let our Houston truck accident attorneys help you recover.
We’re dedicated to protecting the rights of truck accident victims, helping them return to their lives, and holding negligent truck drivers and companies accountable for the serious harm they cause. Whether you were hurt in a rollover, a jackknife truck accident, or any other 18-wheeler wreck, you can count on us for honest advice and exceptional representation.
Don’t hesitate. Contact our experienced Houston truck accident attorneys today. You may not know what you’re owed, but it’s our job to!
Here to Help 24/7
If you are unable to visit our offices for a case evaluation, we can come to your home, the hospital, or another location that is more convenient for you.
Some error has occured.
What Causes Most Semi-Truck Accidents?
Most truck accidents are caused by preventable human errors. These errors can involve several forms of negligence, including but not limited to:
- Trucker negligence: Truckers may fail to obey traffic laws or trucking regulations. This negligence includes everything from speeding to violating cargo loading rules to failing to maintain and inspect trucks. These violations can result in serious 18-wheeler accidents, injury, and even death.
- Motor carrier negligence: Trucking companies that don’t comply with federal regulations or provide proper safety training can wind up putting unsafe truckers on the road.
- Other motorist errors: Truckers may not be the only drivers acting recklessly on the road. Any other motorist may be impaired, distracted, fatigued, or just plain careless. This can cause a pile-up or chain reaction that results in an 18-wheeler wreck as well.
- Other forms of negligence: Several other parties – from cargo loaders and shippers to road maintenance teams and truck maintenance technicians – may also fail to take the proper precautions when doing their jobs. These weak links in the chain can play a role in causing semi-truck crashes and can take thorough investigation to discover.
When another party’s negligence has hurt you in a truck accident, it’s critical to talk to our Houston truck accident lawyers and find out more about your legal options.
Who Is At Fault for My Truck Accident?
Fault for a semi-truck accident is determined by how exactly the wreck happened. Our Houston truck accident attorneys can help you figure this out by:
- Carefully examining evidence: From the police report to accident scene photos, we’ll thoroughly inspect all the available evidence to help determine fault and craft a strong case.
- re-interviewing witnesses: If possible, we will locate and interview anyone who witnessed your accident. We’ll also work to obtain recordings from surveillance cameras, dash cams, and more in order to prove who is responsible for your wreck.
- Conducting additional investigations: This can include revisiting the accident scene, working with trained experts, researching trucking company records, and more. Whatever caused your accident, we’ll do our best to get to the bottom of it.
Don’t get left in the dark – find out more about this process during a free, confidential case evaluation with our experienced lawyers today.
How Long Does a Truck Accident Lawsuit Take?
Every truck accident lawsuit is different, and the specifics of your particular case will affect how long it takes to resolve. Some factors that can affect how long truck accident lawsuit settlements take include:
- The complexity of the case
- The nature and severity of the injuries
- Property damage caused by the crash
- The number of liable parties
- The number of vehicles involved
- The available evidence
- Who the liable parties are
- The wishes and goals of the victim(s)
Cases take time to investigate properly, and cases that end up in court tend to take longer than those that can be resolved out of court.
How Can a Truck Accident Lawyer Help Me?
When you’re ready to file a claim, our Houston truck accident attorneys can help with so much! We’re ready to:
- Clearly explain your rights and options
- Identify every party at fault for your crash
- Collect, review, and present all essential evidence for your case
- Negotiate with tricky insurance companies on your behalf
- Represent you and fiercely advocate for your rights, inside and outside the courtroom
- Guide you through every phase of your case, helping you take the right steps to protect yourself
When it’s time to file a case, there is no room for error. Make sure you have our experienced lawyers on your side, working diligently for the best possible outcome.
How Do I Get a Truck Accident Case Started?
When you contact our Houston truck accident attorneys, we’ll do everything within our power to initiate a case and position it for success. After a truck wreck, it’s important to note:
Victims need to focus on their medical care.
Missing a deadline can affect your rights to recovery.
Waiting too long to file a claim can mean important evidence gets lost.
When it comes to getting legal help, sooner is better. Our Houston truck accident attorneys are here to build your case and boost your chances of recovery. Hear more about how we can help with a truck accident lawsuit during a free, no-obligation case evaluation.
Does My Accident Justify Hiring a Houston Car Accident Lawyer?
There’s only one way to find out for sure: contact our Houston car accident lawyers for a 100% free, zero-obligation case evaluation.
One car accident can change your life – but so can one victory with us.
FOR A FREE CONSULTATION